Ok, already!!! I'm really trying to cough some life back into this one - by popular demand.....
I totally enjoyed the "being missed" bit - it's hilarious, the tagboard, I mean. It's like everybody wondering when stuff's going to start happening again! I think the next time I'll try to resist putting in an update for longer, like maybe 4 months or something! I particularly liked the suggestion for me to "at least blog about the staff race"! Lol! So, what was I supposed to have blogged about the staff race? I ran, 'nuff said.
It's exam period - sigh. You remember those days? The assessment books, the talking in your sleep, the only time you're allowed to read a book during dinner? So what do we do with ourselves when we don't have an exam but have a million and one other assignments that take up just as much of our energies and time?
Monday, 7 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment